"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure."
i love Garfield :)
that's basically what i'm starting to think.
Ha, that's how I feel about mine xD
Lol, I get that feeling often... except I don't make things up. :D
@amar: YAY!@gummy: aw, no. we all read your blog! (just don't change urls on us!)@rebel: we all read yours too, but you need to write more!!! :D@kevin: you of all people should have no problem when it comes to popularity. :P
i love garfield!!@gummy: i'm the same way...
i love Garfield :)
ReplyDeletethat's basically what i'm starting to think.
ReplyDeleteHa, that's how I feel about mine xD
ReplyDeleteLol, I get that feeling often... except I don't make things up. :D
ReplyDelete@amar: YAY!
ReplyDelete@gummy: aw, no. we all read your blog! (just don't change urls on us!)
@rebel: we all read yours too, but you need to write more!!! :D
@kevin: you of all people should have no problem when it comes to popularity. :P
i love garfield!!
ReplyDelete@gummy: i'm the same way...