Friday, April 30, 2010

Because I was bored in class...

Well, it was history class. Lecturing about the effects of the Cold War, all the way up to the collapse of the USSR. Sure, I can half pay attention, but the other half I was just doodling in class. Hey, lotsa people do that, right? It's better than falling asleep in class!

Well, after history class, I just happen to have graphic design class, so I have access to this cool computer with Photoshop and Illustrator and Sparknotes access. But yesterday I was just using Photoshop, tinkering a bit with my sketches. Sure, I'm just copying Kevin, like pretty much everybody else, but Owl City is pretty awesome...

I'm trying to figure out how to link stuff, not sure if I did it right. You can make the pics bigger by clicking on it, I think...







5 comments:

  1. The pictures were cute but I can't see what they say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those drawings are absolutely adorable, they fit owl city perfectly. :D
    And does that squirrel in the last pic have a jetpack? xD Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @scadoosh: click on the pic. :D

    @kevin: mm hmm. :D

    @hannah: :D

    @feathers: yes, a jetback. aren't you jealous? :D

    ReplyDelete