Tuesday, April 20, 2010

7 things tag....this is spreading like a virus...

@Muffins: 7 things you are afraid of:

hmm

1. Calculus
2. Strange sounds in the dark
3. Hanini
4. Muffins (the food, not the sparkler)
5. Losing my computer/internet connection for more than a day
6. Earthquakes
7. June 17 2010 (graduation day for me)

Ok so then I tag four people? *thinks/rolls dice* Lets go with...

Gummy

Hanini

Wakwy

Feathery (this doesn't count as a tagback because this tag came from Muffins.)

Question - a crooked question esp for Hanini and Gummy. :)

What are your 7 favorite Pokémon?






Oh, and Feathery tagged me earilier with the question "List 7 things you wish you could have an unlimited amount of."

1. Brainpower
2. Time
3. Feather's Saturstories
4. Sparklife (as in the "life" part)
5. Video games
6. Pokemon DVDs
7. Rocks, to throw at incompetent people. (none of you, don't worry!)

Tag four more people. Hm...*randomly tags people*

Hanini

Kevin

Muffins

and um, Zella, why not?

um...7 things you do when someone really annoys you.

5 comments:

  1. hello. you mentioned me four times in your blog. :D
    I'm glad I scare you. I HAVE FOUND YOUR WEAKNESS!
    I don't have a favourite pokemon. hell, i don't even KNOW 7 pokemon. They're all about the same to me. I can name like, 2? Picachu. and that turtle thing. Charmander. (wait, are they the same thing? i give up)
    and you're graduating THIS YEAR? Old. Old. Old.
    and i've been tagged by Kevin, Feathers, you, and you. Does that mean I have to do it 4 times over?! Sigh.
    Also, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AWAKE, DUDE?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm SUPER scared of graduation date as well. D:

    *is tagged* D: I don't know very many pokemon! Well, I used to sit for ages when my friend would show me his pokemon cards and try and explain each pokemon's purpose, but I still didn't get it. Never saw the show more than a few times.
    So do you mind if I just do a comment answer instead?

    1.Ponyta (Because it's cute)
    2.Starly (Because it's cute)
    3.Pachirisu (same for rest)
    4.Eevee
    5.Shaymin
    6.Leafeon
    7. I've run out of pokemon that I know. :P

    I shall tag:
    1.Bob
    2.Evangaline
    3.Dora
    4.Prunella

    What? You say those people aren't actual real sparkers? I made up their names?
    ;) Okay okay, so I did. I am being proactive and causing the demise of the virus. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! Thanks a LOT, honey! Not again! >.<

    Awwww, you're afraid of Pineapple? How can my boyfriend be afraid of my best friend?!

    NOOOOOOO!

    I thought I settled it!

    I guess this runs deeper than I thought...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @hanini: you spelled Pikachu wrong. I am offended.

    @feathers: YAY Pachirisu! and Shaymin!!! Awesomeism!!

    and infecting fake people with the virus...smart. :D

    @kevin: you have a lot of best friends, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really?
    wow.

    *sighs and goes off to write*

    ReplyDelete