Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So this is what happens on the threads after I leave...interesting...

Aw, guys. Squirrelly's been beat up enough...
[500] By: MarauderPrincess March 24, 2010 at 11:03 am

Aw…thanks Kevin!!!

Squirrelly needs someone to be nice to him.
So he won't glare anymore.
He's like a crotchety old man, scaring kids off of his lawn.
[505] By: MarauderPrincess March 24, 2010 at 11:04 am

aw. thanks kevin. I’m a crotchety old man?

squirrely is mean to me
I MEAN, DO YOU SEE HIS COMMENTS?
[509] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 11:05 am

*goes back and looks at comments*

sky is a MEANIE *cries*
[516] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 11:08 am

*wow, I am, aren’t I?*

@Star- we're just having fun. We joke around a lot, and Squirrelly glares at everyone for weeks like an old man if you slap him or something. It's quite funny.
[520] By: MarauderPrincess March 24, 2010 at 11:11 am

New reform #1: stop being so mean.
New reform #2: less glaring.

i AM nice!
i think me and sky have some kind of love hate thing going on
he says mean things
but i know he loooooves me really
[528] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 11:14 am

Debatable.

Squirrelly and I are always warring... but we recently agreed to a truce
[533] By: MarauderPrincess March 24, 2010 at 11:15 am

And it’s been fun ever since, right?

haha well sky holds a grudge
he was mad at me when i ate him. even though i puked him out and everything! i thought that was considerate of me!
[537] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 11:17 am

a truce? i dont think me and sky are ever going to get to a truce. i keep him up too late at night
[539] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 11:19 am

That’s part of the problem of why I’m mean to you. You know sleep deprivation is a tactic used to torture prisoners?





@kevin: i think you told us, but i forgot. does anyone know skyskwirls real name?
[838] By: princeskander March 24, 2010 at 12:37 pm

I KNOW SKY'S REAL NAME
[856] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 12:41 pm

ARGH. IF I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO BLACKMAIL ME WITH IT I WOULDN’T HAVE FRIENDED YOU ON FB!!!

@hany: REALLY? WHAT IS IT!? SPILL SPILL! omg i sound like a girl *shudders*
[862] By: princeskander March 24, 2010 at 12:42 pm

*Is flattered but curious as to why Skander cares…*

I don't think that Pineapple actually know's Squirrelly's name...
[867] By: MarauderPrincess March 24, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Yes, Pineapple knows.

the initials are HW tho
like homework
[881] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 12:46 pm
sky's real name? heehee. i don't think i'm authorised to tell tho
[882] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Ok. Fine. Since you were nice to me here, (and since I ‘m trying to not be so mean anymore) I’ll start being nice to you too. :D

hanini, i think you should tell us sky's real name, since he stole my voice and i still don't have it back.
[884] By: gummybeararmygeneral March 24, 2010 at 12:46 pm

I am a dirt bag, aren’t I?

@gummy: just look HW in my facebook friends when you get home
[895] By: hanini_panini March 24, 2010 at 12:49 pm
@hanini, i shall.
[898] By: gummybeararmygeneral March 24, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Ok. I need to unfriend hanini asap before my name gets out over the internet. (wait…that’d be mean to hanini.) *pfft*

8 comments:

  1. Oh, don't be sad Sky! They're just being emotional hyper girls! I like you (in a non-wierd way, obvi (i had to say that for the gossiping sparklers' sake)) I've never said anything mean about you. (and Skandar hasn't either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh! Me?! A hyper emotional girl?! Let's go over that phrase.

    1) Hyper- I am SOOO not hy- oh. Well, I guess I am hyper... :D

    2) Emotional- am I emotional? Er, well, maybe a bit, but so is everybody else!

    3) Girl- I'm not even going to try to disprove this one... :P

    Okay, whatever. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! I wasn't sad, exactly, but that still makes me really happy! :D see hanini? not everyone hates me! Kevin said mean things to me before, but that was when we were at war so I don't think it counts.

    and Kevin, everyone know's you're hyper, so don't even bother trying to convince people otherwise. :D emotional...well we all can get emotional sometimes. and I won't argue the last point because that'd just be weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg.
    you have a facebook?
    am i your friend?
    if not, please fix that immediatly.
    i didn't spell that right.
    anyway.
    go to hannah's page and look at her wall posts. there will be several by a girl with a white dress on and the initials ML. that is me. friend me, por favor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and another thing.
    why am i following you twice?
    am i following everyone twice? *ponders*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Hanini.. I think I might know who you are >:) evil me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some things still haven't changed...

    ReplyDelete