Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Ignorance Is Bliss
Someone tell me what this is. What do I type here? Is this where I write stuff? What does this "Publish Post" button do? How do you use this blog? And what's a "blog" anyways? Do I just type stuff and wait for someone to steal my identity or come and assassinate me? See, if I didn't have a blog I can spend more time with my schoolwork and not be failing so badly. Plus, I don't have to worry about being assassinated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwwwww Squirrelly!
ReplyDeleteWe're not too bad!
Stop acting like a crotchety old man!
Or my dog when other dogs come up to him... :P
At least it's not like a frat house...
"POST! POST! POST! POST!"
:D
argh!!! no Kevin!!! more peer pressure!!! *dies*
ReplyDeleteok. i'll ATTEMPT to answer your questions.
ReplyDeletei believe the word blog came from v-log which was video log.
yes, that is where you type stuff.
the publish button *gasp* PUBLISHES.