"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure."
Friday, October 15, 2010
hi.
It's been a while. I thought I should post something. I'm not really sure what. I've been too lazy to write much, so I was thinking of doing a vlog. But then the thought of doing a vlog is scary and just as time consuming. Oh well.
You're not going to blog mario kart? x) Aw well, not much really happens except...mario kart. :D You *could* like, blog that one epic game where we were super close and I pulled ahead at the last second and won. ^_^
@feathers: What's there to blog? You just consistantly lose 98% of the games. :D @smalls: you never bugged me before. @smalls and scott: hm, okay. i might. maybe something short about college here. gimme a little while. :)
You're not going to blog mario kart? x)
ReplyDeleteAw well, not much really happens except...mario kart. :D You *could* like, blog that one epic game where we were super close and I pulled ahead at the last second and won. ^_^
Squirrelly, DO A VLOG! That is all. And if this blog is vlog-less, be warned that I WILL bug you a lot.
ReplyDeleteFeathers, wouldn't it be more triumphant (and less humiliating for Squirrely) for you to blog about that? :P
VLOG VLOG VLOG VLOG!
ReplyDeleteYes sir. The demon is loose.
@feathers: What's there to blog? You just consistantly lose 98% of the games. :D
ReplyDelete@smalls: you never bugged me before.
@smalls and scott: hm, okay. i might. maybe something short about college here. gimme a little while. :)
That was BEFORE the mention of a vlog.
ReplyDelete98%!? I would like to question the legitimacy of that statistic. :P
ReplyDelete95%, but that's my final offer.
ReplyDelete