Sunday, July 4, 2010

must...get...back...online...

Internet Deprivation. It's a common disease many teenagers suffer from these days, caused by not being fully connected to the internet for many days in a row. Symptoms include but are not limited to going crazy, missing friends, and homesickness.

pfft. Well, maybe that's just me. But yeah, to those of you who noticed my absence, I'm back now, from vacation for two weeks. So now I plan on spending the rest of my summer vacation in front of my computer to make up for the loss of the last two weeks. :)

Anyways, I left you guys hanging for answers to the "Creative Blogger" thing last time. Though I was kinda sad to find only three comments there, it means I have less to do and worry about right now. But since I have some time now, I guess I'll just run down each one for you guys here.

-----------------------------------------------

1. It is hard to think and write stuff about lies about myself when it is so late at night. But 2AM is like my usual bedtime, but I'm still tired. I have a newfound dislike for Zella for passing along additional work for me when I am already swamped.

Yup, sorry Zella, but totally true. You'll be happy to know that I get over being angry very easily though. :)


2. Sparknotes changed my life in that I now use smilies and *insert action here* waaaayy to much, even with my friends. Once I signed an email to my Journalism class with "peace and hair grease," which is really Aly's signiture...

Yeah, I got some sideways glances from them, but this one is true too. Aly never seemed to have copyrighted the phrase, so...


3. Speaking of Journalism, I love that class. It's kinda fun, being able to spread propganda all around campus and manipulate what people think about certain events. I remember the time I had to write about the football game where our school lost, 60something - 6. I write a lot for the school paper.

Our school did lose 60something-6, which was downright pathetic especially considering that it was our Homecoming game, but I didn't write the story, I took photos of it. I was the photo editor of the paper, so I don't write that much. And as for the "I love that class" part, well, lets just say that that's a lie as well. I'll leave it at that. :)


4. Lets see, what else? My life has been ruined by this certain crush who's ruined my life by ruining my life...what else do I say? I wasted four frikin years on her. All through high school. Most people would accept it and move on after four years. Why couldn't I?

Wait, why did I even put this here? Stop laughing. Now.


5. My life revolves around email, facebook, blogspot, and Sparknotes. And food and oxygen and sleep of course, and other basic necessities of life.

Hence, the symptoms of Internet Deprivation are very severe...



6. I'm hungry right now. And I can't think of anything else much to write.

Well, not anymore, because I just had lunch, but two weeks ago while I was writing this, yes, this was true.


7. And I will be gone for the next two weeks on vacation, so unfortunately you might notice my absence in blogging and commenting and on Sparknotes for the next two weeks, so I won't be back until July. But I will miss all of you, (*hugz kevin <3),>

I hope you people noticed something!!! or I will be sad. again. But other than that, boy, was it an awesome two weeks...

I'll probably write something up about what an awesome trip it was for my next post, and maybe try to get back to my story as well. But seeing as how Feathers discontinued her Saturstories, I feel motivated to do the same here...:( I have a plot line and all, but just no time to really sit back and write...

In the meantime, happy July 4th. Have a hot dog. Watch a movie. Sleep. Watch some fireworks. Launch some fireworks. Burn down a house. Wait...

5 comments:

  1. I have been gone for 2 and 1/2 weeks, so I almost had internet deprivation too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, you can't use the fact I discontinued my Saturstories as an excuse! :P

    And LOL at number 2 being true. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! so you DID do 6 truths and a lie.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @amar: ah, then you know the feeling of being deprived of sparknotes and open threads and facebook and email and blogs and such. :)

    @feathers: yes I can, I just did. :)

    @jg: yup! i'm not a great lier, so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @skys yes I do :( I finally got caught up on on the spaklife posts and blogs that were posted while I was gone. now I'm leaving again. >.<

    ReplyDelete