
Follow the rules...
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
Thank you Zella!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
See left.
3. Link to the person who nominated you
Click here
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth, or vice-versa
Okay then:
1. It is hard to think and write stuff about lies about myself when it is so late at night. But 2AM is like my usual bedtime, but I'm still tired. I have a newfound dislike for Zella for passing along additional work for me when I am already swamped.
2. Sparknotes changed my life in that I now use smilies and *insert action here* waaaayy to much, even with my friends. Once I signed an email to my Journalism class with "peace and hair grease," which is really Aly's signiture...
3. Speaking of Journalism, I love that class. It's kinda fun, being able to spread propganda all around campus and manipulate what people think about certain events. I remember the time I had to write about the football game where our school lost, 60something - 6. I write a lot for the school paper.
4. Lets see, what else? My life has been ruined by this certain crush who's ruined my life by ruining my life...what else do I say? I wasted four frikin years on her. All through high school. Most people would accept it and move on after four years. Why couldn't I?
5. My life revolves around email, facebook, blogspot, and Sparknotes. And food and oxygen and sleep of course, and other basic necessities of life.
6. I'm hungry right now. And I can't think of anything else much to write.
7. And I will be gone for the next two weeks on vacation, so unfortunately you might notice my absence in blogging and commenting and on Sparknotes for the next two weeks, so I won't be back until July. But I will miss all of you, (*hugz kevin <3),>
5. Nominate seven "creative" writers
7. Leave a comment on each blog letting them know they've won the award.
5. Nominate seven "creative" writers
I will assume that I can only pick people who havent done it before yet...
Gummy
Kevin
Amar
Rebel
Aly
Adhit
Jgrud
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate
Eh, actually, I don't really have a lot of time for this...to busy...:(
7. Leave a comment on each blog letting them know they've won the award.
They have two weeks, I'm sure they will find out. I'm breaking this rule too.
And with that, I will give you a hint: #7 is true. So, see you all in two weeks then!

I am surprised. I figured you as more of a six truths and a lie kind of person. Also, thanks :D
ReplyDeleteSo we don't get to learn the answers for two weeks? :/
ReplyDelete1. This is probably a half truth- you're tired, but who could possibly dislike Zella. :D
2. I am guessing this is false, I've never seen you use Aly's signature. Although it's awesome.
3. I think this is false, since I thought you messed with photoshop for journalism class, not writing.
4. You know I know about this one.
5. This might just be true. :P
6. You're a boy, hungry is very plausible. And it's hard to think when you're hungry. I'm guessing true.
See you in two weeks!
Number 3 is just dribbled with sarcasm. I know how much you just LOVE English class (I'm not sure if this is the same class as Journalism, but it's quite clear that you feel the same way about it).
ReplyDeleteNumber 2 is farfetched enough to be a lie, though.
And thanks for tagging me! I've always wanted to be a bald faced l- I mean, creative writer!