Being a kid is cool,
Theres so many fun things for kids to do.
Making funny faces and acting like fools,
Playing chase, singing songs, hopscotch too!
Games and toys and ice cream really rulez,
Being a kid is cool!
Running thorugh the house,
chasing each other.
Jumping on the bed,
hiding from your mother.
A bubbly bubble bath
washes of the days dirt,
Put a band aid on the booboo,
where you fell and got hurt
Being a kid is cool!
There's so many fun things we used to do,
Making funny faces and acting like fools,
Baseball, bicycles and ballet too,
Dogs and dolls and ice cream really rulez,
Being a kid is cool!
Being a kid is cool,
Being a kid is cool,
Being a kid is so very cool!

ummmm... sky? hanini says that as her e-lawyer, i need to sue you for like, emotional damages or something.
ReplyDeletenothing personal. just business.
well, it's something.
ReplyDelete*postpones war*
@jgrudzy: hey, did you not read the post? I'm a kid. under the sueable age. SO THERE. :D
ReplyDelete@gummy: can we just call the war off? please?
Being a kid IS cool. I hereby vow to stay a kid (on the inside) for the rest of my life.
ReplyDeletealright sky. cage fight it is. and i mean, everybody's a kid on the inside. so that's not an excuse. but, btw, i'm bringing my pet chinchilla to the fight. and that little guy is FIERCE.
ReplyDeleteoh. nvm sky. hanini said to call off the lawsuit, because of some cookies or something.
ReplyDeleteNostalgia gets me all the time these days. THANKS A LOT for making me feel old. -_-
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch Sonic though, so I get the same feeling when I hear the Aurthur or Sesame Street theme songs, or any classic Disney songs. :D
hmm. i'll consider it.
ReplyDelete@adit: good plan! anybody else with us??
ReplyDelete@jgrudzy: I have squirrels that can fight too. but ok, I'll take cookies over steel cages any day. :)
@feathers: you're welcome. btw, when's our senior crying party?
@gummy: yay! thanks!
alright. my chinchilla could take your squirrels any day. just sayin.
ReplyDeleteeven if he doesn't really exist.
@Sky- a week before graduation or so, I'd say. xD
ReplyDelete@Grudz- Eh, my Hobbes darling over here could take your chinchilla any day.
ReplyDeleteJust sayin'.
:P
Why, Squirrelly, according to this, I do believe I act like a child every day! Dx
What to do...
PAR-TAY IN THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, WHOOOOOOOOOO!
KEVIN!!! You're ALIVE!!! How are you doing? I was afraid you'd gone missing or something, but hey, sounds like you're ready to party!!! And yes, being a kid is cool!!! :D
ReplyDelete