Last time I posted I was wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. Now I'm posting about Christmas. Ah, well...the month flew by faster than I thought I guess.
Most of you know that I was working on putting together a little Sparkler yearbook for 2010 as a winter break project. Perhaps in an ideal world with no entropy, I would have been able to finish it by Christmas, but too bad reality gets in the way a lot here. So, still working on that a bit. Once school starts again in January, I'll be able to use the school's computer lab again where they have all the cool animation and video software I can use. It'd make for a better final product anyways.
But in the meantime, I guess I'll just post this little animation up for you. I made this at the school computer lab before winter break started, and I think it has a nice Christmas feel to it. I guess it doesn't apply to the people on the bottom side of the planet though. Oh well. Merry Christmas everybody!
If the video doesn't work, you can try this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!! That was awesome :) I half expected the Santa and reindeer to knock the squirrel over and then the squirrel to attack Santa but, oh well :)
ReplyDeleteyay!
ReplyDeletecute animation!
AWWWWWWWW that was so adorabibble!
ReplyDeleteit's adorable!!! (:
ReplyDelete